1. Food, alcohol, tobacco, chewing gum, negative behavior and foul language are strictly prohibited in the dojang.
2. Arrive at least 5 - 10 minutes early for class. All classes will start on schedule.
3. When entering or leaving the Dojang, bow to the flags.
4. Do not climb up the Kicking Bags or use Kicking targets and other Taekwondo supplies without Master's permission.
5. No shoes, except the Taekwondo training shoes, are allowed in the dojang.
6. All students should bring a water bottle to every class.
7. Students should not enter or leave the mat during class without a permission from your Master or Instructor.
8. Parents are NOT allowed on the mat during regular classes. You are encouraged to watch the classes from the waiting area.
9. Keep your dobok (uniform) clean and presentable.
10. Respect your uniform and belt by not swinging them or throwing them on the ground.
11. If you have any injury, tell your Master or Instructor before class begins.
12. Address all Masters, Instructors, and Black belts "sir" or "ma'am".
13. Always obey and respect your Masters, Instructors, parents and senior/higher belt students. Always bow and greet the Masters and Instructors whenever and wherever you meet them.